Provide Lifesaving Aid to Venezuelans
As the crisis in Venezuela escalates, Project HOPE teams are providing medical care and humanitarian assistance to Venezuelans who have fled into neighboring Colombia, staffing clinics and hospitals with health care professionals to help meet the enormous need.
For over 60 years, we have responded to health crises around the world, tackling urgent public health challenges and empowering health workers with the training and tools they need to save more lives. That work is possible because of the caring support of people like you.
Your gift of any amount to our Venezuela Crisis Fund will provide urgently needed care and support to Venezuelans in crisis.
- $25 covers the cost of a medical visit and medications for 10 Venezuelans in a Project HOPE-staffed clinic
- $56 pays the salary of a nurse in a clinic or hospital for one week, providing care for as many as 180 patients
- $100 provides a doctor for a full day of vaccinations that protect children, women and men from illnesses like measles
- $221 ensures a clinic has the medications and supplies needed to deliver care to Venezuelan refugees and migrants for one week
- $625 sponsors a doctor for two weeks, delivering care for up to 360 Venezuelans in need
Please make a generous gift today to provide lifesaving care for Venezuelan families.